Team Chaos Penguins
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Team Chaos Penguins! The best in PMD2!

HomeGalleryChat roomLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Latest topics
» Roll Call
3 word story part one complete EmptySat Dec 15, 2012 6:52 pm by Spearslinger

» Pokemon Black & White
3 word story part one complete EmptyMon Sep 06, 2010 4:00 am by Stardart

» ASD&P- Now on You Tube
3 word story part one complete EmptyMon Sep 06, 2010 3:47 am by Stardart

» New Site Changes
3 word story part one complete EmptyWed Jul 28, 2010 6:27 pm by Spearslinger

» Team Network- Zero Isle North B58F (Good luck)
3 word story part one complete EmptyMon Jul 26, 2010 8:13 pm by swimming95

» I'm back!
3 word story part one complete EmptyThu Jul 22, 2010 10:30 am by pmdmaster

» Newsletter
3 word story part one complete EmptyTue Jul 20, 2010 3:58 pm by Inferno_Guy

» 3 word story
3 word story part one complete EmptyTue Jul 20, 2010 4:48 am by Inferno_Guy

» pmdmasters Explorers of Time Item FAQ
3 word story part one complete EmptySun Jul 18, 2010 1:16 pm by pmdmaster

Top posters
Shadow_Chaos_7
3 word story part one complete I_vote_lcap3 word story part one complete I_voting_bar3 word story part one complete I_vote_rcap 
swimming95
3 word story part one complete I_vote_lcap3 word story part one complete I_voting_bar3 word story part one complete I_vote_rcap 
Spearslinger
pmdmaster
Omegavoids
Inferno_Guy
mick_lugia
Stardart
Zamer
stickstick11
Statistics
We have 45 registered users
The newest registered user is ranswhatl

Our users have posted a total of 4401 messages in 155 subjects

3 word story part one complete

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
swimming95
Level 7
Level 7
swimming95

Male Number of posts : 959
Registration date : 2008-08-19

3 word story part one complete Empty
PostSubject: 3 word story part one complete   3 word story part one complete EmptySun Sep 14, 2008 6:40 pm

I did the best I could in copying it down. I changed very few things and I mostly added punctuation to make it a little more readable. Here it is:

Today I went to the mall to see a cool water fountain, but it was only a fake. So I yelled at the top of my lungs to the manager that I was very mad and he hit me in the good old fashion way that involves a big black eye. On my foot, he shot me through his back and he missed my head by ten inches but I still got the kill and was sent to the cookies jail where I ate cold yellow phones. Then I puked all over my newly bought car and then I gasped then said, "oh no" and went home crying. Then I laid down and thought: why am I talking to myself. Then someone appeared and turned my head 360 degrees in the wrong direction but I knew their face, figured out it's an evil joystick that was bent backwards too far, fell on his spine. Now he was a long list of broken bones. He went to the hospital and vomited near door 37 but there was a sick lady wanting naughty things doing her papers, so we all decided that we should have some chips and dip but we didn't have chips or dip so we got mad and ate a banana but it was really gross. Now we slipped on the banana peel and broke our Great uncle Luis's new mobile phone, and now he's very mad because we took God's beard and burnt the hair off and then he smote us with an almighty Banhammer which made us get banned for spamming all of God's books.
Back to top Go down
Spearslinger
Level 7
Level 7
Spearslinger

Male Number of posts : 841
Registration date : 2008-08-22

PostSubject: Re: 3 word story part one complete   3 word story part one complete EmptyMon Sep 15, 2008 7:14 am

o-0
Freaking Awesome.
Great Story

FAGS(mnumonic)

Whos up for Round 2?
Back to top Go down
Shadow_Chaos_7
Level 7
Level 7
Shadow_Chaos_7

Male Number of posts : 1128
Registration date : 2008-07-23

PostSubject: Re: 3 word story part one complete   3 word story part one complete EmptyMon Sep 15, 2008 8:32 am

XD, me!
Back to top Go down
swimming95
Level 7
Level 7
swimming95

PostSubject: Re: 3 word story part one complete   3 word story part one complete EmptyMon Sep 15, 2008 2:24 pm

When does it start?
Back to top Go down
Spearslinger
Level 7
Level 7
Spearslinger

Male Number of posts : 841
Registration date : 2008-08-22

PostSubject: Re: 3 word story part one complete   3 word story part one complete EmptyMon Sep 15, 2008 2:53 pm

It Goes off the same topic. Ill start it off again
Back to top Go down
swimming95
Level 7
Level 7
swimming95

PostSubject: Re: 3 word story part one complete   3 word story part one complete EmptyMon Sep 15, 2008 2:55 pm

okay
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: 3 word story part one complete   3 word story part one complete Empty

Back to top Go down

3 word story part one complete
Page 1 of 1