Team Chaos Penguins
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Team Chaos Penguins! The best in PMD2!

HomeGalleryChat roomLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Latest topics
» Roll Call
Etrian Odyssey EmptySat Dec 15, 2012 6:52 pm by Spearslinger

» Pokemon Black & White
Etrian Odyssey EmptyMon Sep 06, 2010 4:00 am by Stardart

» ASD&P- Now on You Tube
Etrian Odyssey EmptyMon Sep 06, 2010 3:47 am by Stardart

» New Site Changes
Etrian Odyssey EmptyWed Jul 28, 2010 6:27 pm by Spearslinger

» Team Network- Zero Isle North B58F (Good luck)
Etrian Odyssey EmptyMon Jul 26, 2010 8:13 pm by swimming95

» I'm back!
Etrian Odyssey EmptyThu Jul 22, 2010 10:30 am by pmdmaster

» Newsletter
Etrian Odyssey EmptyTue Jul 20, 2010 3:58 pm by Inferno_Guy

» 3 word story
Etrian Odyssey EmptyTue Jul 20, 2010 4:48 am by Inferno_Guy

» pmdmasters Explorers of Time Item FAQ
Etrian Odyssey EmptySun Jul 18, 2010 1:16 pm by pmdmaster

Top posters
Shadow_Chaos_7
Etrian Odyssey I_vote_lcapEtrian Odyssey I_voting_barEtrian Odyssey I_vote_rcap 
swimming95
Spearslinger
pmdmaster
Omegavoids
Inferno_Guy
mick_lugia
Stardart
Zamer
stickstick11
Statistics
We have 45 registered users
The newest registered user is ranswhatl

Our users have posted a total of 4401 messages in 155 subjects

Etrian Odyssey

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Stardart
Level 1
Level 1
Stardart

Male Number of posts : 78
Registration date : 2008-10-03

Etrian Odyssey Empty
PostSubject: Etrian Odyssey   Etrian Odyssey EmptyMon Jan 19, 2009 8:41 pm

Theres a Game i've been playing recently that's pretty dang cool. It's called- oh forget it, you know what it's called from the Title of the Topic... but ether way it's actualy Pretty fun. You create your Party of different Classes (Up to 5 Members in a Party, 3 in one Row and 2 in the other, set up kinda like FF4) by Organizeing a Guild (Kinda Like Mystery Dungeon). and go to this Massive Dungeon Mapping it (Unlike MD where the Maps are rather Random), Fighting Monster, Completeing Quests and Missions and Avoiding getting youself Killed. More then once if your not carefull it'lll happen... ESPECIAL EARLY IN THE GAME! you could be able to take down any kind of enemy on one floor and then the Next one, WHAM, the 1st encounter takes you out easaly... It'll take some level ups but it's fun. The Skill system kinda resembles Dungeons and Dragons. you get 3 points when you make the Char. and get 1 at every additional level. Along with the RPG-Usual R.E.E. (Random Enemy Ecounters) you also fight F.O.E.'s (Sorry I can't remember what that Stood for) which can be seen on the Map and usualy are MUCH more powerful then the R.E.E. Monsters. Oh and Speaking of the Map. the Maps in full 3-D (Not the Map you draw! the Map you walk around on that you're supposed to Map). As for the Classes, they're pretty Neat. I'll give ya a Breakdown of them...
Landsknecht: Yeah I don't know how to pronounce that one. the Fighter Class of them game with Even stats. Users of Sword (My Favorite Weapon) and Axes. they learn some cool moves including ones that work with other Classes. A Good choise to have.
Survivalist: The Ranger of the Game. they are able to have the 3 Item Collecting Skills (Chop, Mine and Take, which are used at Specific parts of the Dungeon) and can use Bows, which make them Perfect for the Back Row.
Protector: The Paladin of the Party. his use of Sheilds can realy protect the Party (He can attack with Swords too) and if you want he can heal the Party too... Very good to have around... Have him in the Front for Best Results...
Dark Hunter: User of Swords and the whip and able to cause a Number of Status Ailments... Haven't used him much but he seams... O.K.
Medic: If you don't have a Medic then you're gonna die a lot. these Healers are ALL IMPORTANT and you need at least 1 for your party if you want to do good, oh yeah and Make sure to put 'em in the Back...
Alchemist: The Black Mage of the Party. they're elemental Magic (I don't think it's called Magic but it might as well be) will do you good from the back. When faceing some of the F.O.E.s and Bosses you'll want at least his Fire Spells so you probably should take at least 1...
Troubadour: these Dancers aid the party by increasing Attack, defence and whatnot... they are good in ether row depending on the Weapon, they can use Swords and Bows I think (That's Pretty dang good for a Dancer...). I Personaly use one so you may want to as well...
Ronin: A Unlockable class that's kinda like a Samari (Yes I know that's Spelled Wrong, I don't care...) I Don't know much about them but they say they may be better then a Landsk-whatever...
Hexer: the REALY HEAVY STATUS INDUCER. They have Less attack and defencive power then a Dark Hunter but it's said that they can kill with but a Single word.... yet another class for the back and also another unlockable class (I don't have ether of them but you do meet a couple of NPC Classes of them...)

All in all this Game is awesome. oh did I mention.... THERE'S A SEQUAL!!!??? I haven't played it yet but there's even more awesomeness in it. including 3 New Classes (1 of which being unlockable...). so if you don't have ether game, I would sugest getting one of them since I'm sure ether one is awesome...
Back to top Go down
http://jgnetwork.editboard.com/index.htm
Shadow_Chaos_7
Level 7
Level 7
Shadow_Chaos_7

Male Number of posts : 1128
Registration date : 2008-07-23

Etrian Odyssey Empty
PostSubject: Re: Etrian Odyssey   Etrian Odyssey EmptyTue Jan 20, 2009 9:39 am

wow! You should think about putting that on G-Faqs as a review... Very Happy
Back to top Go down